Snack ShackFinding the best spots for lunch and dinner is important. However, Travelling demands energy and patience. Having a cup of coffee or a small meal after feeling tired can help you re-energise and start your journey again. Don’t hesitate to try street food, and cute coffee shops to refill your belly.
1. Muggles Mug( Harry Potter theme)Are you or your kids a Harry Potter fan? Visit Muggles Mug for a magical time with your family or friends. Whether it is an owl lamp, Harry Potter books, candles or the chess table, the ambience of Muggles Mug shouts “Harry potter” from every nook and corner. Grab a cup of coffee with your favourite snack and watch your favourite Harry Potter scenes running on the big screen. Not to forget, the menu of the spot is totally inspired by Harry Potter. Speciality- EggNog Elixir(Gingerbread), Phoenix(Spicy Mocha), Deathly Hallows(Chocolate orange), Butter Ben(Butterscotch), Mandrake maple(Maple white chocolate), Address- 79 Broadway, Jim Thorpe, PA, 18229 Time– Thursday to Sunday( 8 am to 6 pm), Monday to Wednesday (8 am to 3 pm), Tuesday(closed) Facility- Dine in, take out and no delivery
2. Arielle at the Stabin museum(Food with historical tour)It is a beautiful hut shaped cafe located in the green surrounding of Delaware Water Gap and hence a bang on spot for nature enthusiasts. Interestingly, the cafe is located in the Stabin museum. The museum exhibits the best art pieces by the artist named Victor Stabin. The interior of the cafe, although not big, is decorated beautifully. It has a classy wooden look on the inside and a vintage Victorian look on the outside. Not only the ambience is impressive but also the food. Specialities- Baked brie and pear, Shrimp cocktail, Grilled Shrimp with Cajun BBQ house, Roast beef, swiss and swing greens, Apple blue cheese and arugula salad, Caesar Salad Address- 268 W Broadway, Jim Thorpe, PA, 18229 Timing- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday(closed), Friday & Saturday(12 to 9pm), Sunday(11 am to 3pm)
3. Curiosities Coffee and Icehouse(multiple flavours)The place is as fascinating as its name. The place will surely make you curious with its multiple coffee and ice cream flavours. Teas, hot chocolates and ice drinks are equally soothing and delicious. On the other hand, the taste of baked goods and Italian desserts will win your heart. Specialities- Ice cream sandwiches, Ice cream parfait, Ice cream cake slices, Chocolate frozen bananas, Hot soup, lemonades, additional fun items include Sprinkles, waffle cones, Whipped cream, Syrup drizzles Address- 77 Broadway, Jim Thorpe, PA, 18229 Timing- Monday to Friday(12pm to 5pm), Saturday & Sunday(11 am to 6 pm) Facilities- Dine in, take out, no delivery
Lunch & Dinner
4. Stone row pub and eatery( Food for everyone)No matter if you are allergic to gluten or dairy. Stone row pub and eatery have multiple options for everyone. Non-vegetarians, vegetarians and even vegans are more than welcome in the restaurants. Equal attention is paid to cocktails, fine wines and crafted beers. And the menus always change with the seasons and sometimes days. Specialities- Baked french toast, creamy broccoli, Quiche, Salmon, strawberry shooter, deviled egg salad, french apple tart with raisins and creme, Korean barbeque pork tacos, sunflower hummus, shortbread biscuits, focaccias, roasted potatoes, organic blueberry lavender lemon scone, tourtiere, portobello mushrooms, Risotto, Occasional serving of power bowls consisting of brown rice, house kimchi fresh, Spicy crunchy sunflower seeds, basic mustard vinaigrette, and lemon sprite. Steak, cigar and whisky every Friday night Address- 45- 47 race street, Jim Thorpe, PA, 18229 Timing- Sunday, Monday and Thursday (12 to 7 pm), Friday $ Saturday(12 to 9 pm), Tuesday & Wednesday (closed) Facility- No delivery, only dine-in and take out
5. Marion: Hose bar (Local beers & fine dining)Want to taste locally crafted beers along with lip-smacking food? No place can be as suitable as this one. On top of that, the outside ambience adds more value to the place. The visitors often recommend having Rosemary Gilmet in the outdoor seating area for maximum pleasure. Specialities- Porchetta, roasted portobello, chicken bacon ranch, Garden veggie burger, Sunnyside Caesar, house salad, steak salad, French onion, chicken tenders, Barleytown stout stew, Tomato Bisque vegetarian, Firehouse chilli, Garden salad, Chicken salad sandwich, wings, french dips, soups of the moment, house cut fries, Tortilla chips and cheese. Address– 16 W Broadway, Jim Thorpe, PA 18229 Timing– Tuesday & Wednesday(closed), Sunday, Monday & Thursday(11:30 am to 9 pm), Friday & Saturday (11:30 am to 10:00 pm) Facility– Dine in, take out, no delivery option
6. Molly Maguire’s Irish pub & Steakhouse (Irish cuisine)Whether it is a small get together with friends, a fun time with family or a birthday party, Molly Maguire’s Irish pub and steakhouse will satisfy you to the core. The spot offers yummy Irish dishes along with the best collection of wines and weekly entertainment nights. Speciality- Chicken tenders, Pierogies, Bruschetta, Teriyaki wings, Giant Bavarian Pretzel, Sesame Ahi tuna, Baked French onion and Soup du jour Address- 5 Hazard Square, Jim Thorpe, PA 18229 Timing- All seven days a week (11 am to 9:30 pm) Facility- Dine in, take out, no delivery option
7. MYST hibachi sushi (Japanese touch)Myst hibachi sushi is a breath of fresh air for the ones looking for something different. Unique Japanese flavour in the form of 20 varieties of Sushi Sashimi, soups, salads and appetisers will make you visit the place again. Specialities- Crabmeat salad, Tuna Salmon, White tuna, Tuna Tartar, Yellowtail Jalapeno, Octopus, Pepper Tuna, Scallop, Sushi appetiser, Shrimp Tempura. Address- 34 Susquehanna St, Jim Thorpe, PA, 18229 Timing- All 7 days a week (11 am to 9 pm) Facility– Dine in, take out, no contact delivery
8. Broadway Grille & underground(Food & Nightlife)According to a visitor, Nightlife in Jim Thorpe means Broadway Grille & Underground. Comedy plays and entertainment nights with fine wines make up for a perfect combination of nightlife. Broadway Grille & Underground is a perfect spot for your classy taste Speciality- Bean burgers, Underground steak burger, Tuscan salmon, Turkey club croissant, Short rib grilled cheese, Shrimp or chicken scampi, Short rib grilled cheese, turkey club croissant Address- 24 Broadway, Jim Thorpe, PA, 18229 Timing- Tuesday (8 to 10:45 pm), Other days(8 am to 9 pm) Facility- Take out, dine-in, no delivery
9. Notch eight craft house(Happy hours)The place was successfully transformed into a Steampunked theme place and has become a major source of attraction among beer and wine lovers. The restaurant serves specifically American and Italian food and also provides the facility of a game room. Specialty-Muffuletta bread, Margarita cauliflower, Smoked chicken & Nachos Address- 107 Broadway, Jim Thorpe, PA, 18229 Timing- Monday to Thursday( 10 to 3 pm), Friday (3 pm to 12 am), Saturday(12 pm to 12 am), Sunday(12 to 9 pm) Facility- Dine-in, Drive through & No delivery, ((Happy hours every weekend) Visitors often fall in love with Jim Thorpe city. There is hardly anyone who can roam around the whole city in one day. We would recommend you book HolidayKeepers for vacation homes. Without an iota of doubt, a comfortable cabin, villa or mansion will make food hunting more pleasurable.
The muggles mug is a Harry Potter theme-based located at 79 Broadway, Jim Thorpe, PA, 18229.
The specialty of Muffuletta bread, Margarita cauliflower, Smoked chicken & Nachos.
Myst hibachi sushi is a breath of fresh air for the ones looking for something different Japanese dish, and it is available All 7 days a week (11 am to 9 pm).
According to a visitor, Nightlife in Jim Thorpe means Broadway Grille & Underground. Comedy plays and entertainment nights with fine wines make up for a perfect combination of nightlife.
Molly Maguire’s Irish pub and steakhouse will satisfy you to the core if you plan for a small get-together with friends, a fun time with family, and a birthday party.